News: Mold Growth In Omaha - Council Bluffs
The Impact of Black Mold on Home Health and School and Business Environments in Omaha and Council Bluffs is Real
The Climate in Omaha, Nebraska is less conducive to mold growth inside the walls of homes and other structures, but a pin-hole leak in a pipe, or weeping basement walls or compromised roofs are all sources of mildew and mold growth can occur. It doesn't take a lot of growth to generate enough airborne mold spores to create enough toxicity to impact the compromised immune systems of those staying at assisted living centers, or young children at home and at schools.
Your community in Ralston, or up north in Washington and Bennington or in the suburbs in Council Bluffs in Chautauqua are no exception. Wherever you live, residents in Papillion can benefit from a mold inspection, or those in Chalco might see an opportunity for improvement in their air quality after getting a professional test on the air in their home or business. Without the proper control of the building envelope or an unattended pipe collecting water in places you can't reach, whether you are in Offutt AFB, close to Bellevue, NB or all the way north in Fort Calhoun and Blair, NB you could, without knowing, be subject to the toxic effects of mold irritants.
- Tiger King Joe Exotic’s former park now called ‘zoo of horrors’ - Tampa Bay Timeson June 11, 2020 at 7:00 am
Tiger King Joe Exotic’s former park now called ‘zoo of horrors’ Tampa Bay Times
- Nebraska attorney who has opposed minimum wage confirmed to state's labor relations panel - Sand Hills Expresson May 31, 2019 at 7:00 am
Nebraska attorney who has opposed minimum wage confirmed to state's labor relations panel Sand Hills Express
- Missouri is down to 1 abortion clinic amid legal battle on restrictions - PBS NewsHouron October 3, 2018 at 7:00 am
Missouri is down to 1 abortion clinic amid legal battle on restrictions PBS NewsHour
- Networx: Black mold: Get it out of your house - Nebraska City News Presson September 13, 2018 at 7:00 am
Networx: Black mold: Get it out of your house Nebraska City News Press
- Relocation concerns with Huntsville public housing - WAFFon August 25, 2018 at 7:00 am
Relocation concerns with Huntsville public housing WAFF
- How to deal with bullies in higher education (opinion) - Inside Higher Edon August 1, 2018 at 7:00 am
How to deal with bullies in higher education (opinion) Inside Higher Ed
- The Perfect Grow Environment - Cannabis Business Timeson July 7, 2017 at 7:00 am
The Perfect Grow Environment Cannabis Business Times
- What Your Board Must Disclose - Shareholder Rights - Cooperatoron January 29, 2017 at 9:15 pm
What Your Board Must Disclose - Shareholder Rights Cooperator
- Unlocking the medical mysteries of King Tut’s tomb - PBS NewsHouron November 4, 2016 at 7:00 am
Unlocking the medical mysteries of King Tut’s tomb PBS NewsHour
Does Your Home Have Toxic Mold?
Considering the time you spend in your home, or that your employees spend at work. If you believe that the better air quality could improve health , provide your information below, and a Mold Expert from Pure Maintenance will contact you.